- Step 1 – Client Needs Assessment
- Step 2 – Research and Candidate Sourcing
- Step 3 – Candidate Presentation and Evaluation
- Step 4 – Close the Deal
- Step 5 – Follow-up
What We Do:
- Identify and get to know the Client decision making and interviewing team.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Client’s company culture, values and performance objectives.
- Conduct a comprehensive Client Needs Assessment, identifying the required candidate competencies and fit characteristics.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Client hiring team, a detailed and attractive go-to-market Job Storyboard.
- Goals are identified early and incorporated in the search project plan.
- Ability to professionally sell the Client in the marketplace.
- Emphasis on early engagement enhances communication throughout the search process.